How do you use linux?

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.

Do you use alone linux, or also Windows next to it?

I use alone linux
67%
I use linux paralell with Windows
19%
Other: i describe in my post
14%

Total votes: 43

killer de bug

Re: How do you use linux?

Post by killer de bug »

vrkalak wrote:Hey, guys ... you might recognize me from the Debian or LinuxMint Forums.
Let me check... hum yes, that's true you just posted on the LinuxMint official forum :lol:
Fred Barclay
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Fred Barclay »

Flemur wrote:This is my 1500th post, so I'm getting a cookie!
Yay Flemur!
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
- Albert Einstein
mbott

Post by mbott »

Eleven months out of the year, I'm exclusively linux. The Ubuntu LTS on my primary desktop and I bounce between Linux Mint and Ubuntu (non-LTS) on my laptop. For the month I need windows on the desktop, I just swap hard drives.

--
Mike
DeMus

Post by DeMus »

mbott wrote:Eleven months out of the year, I'm exclusively linux. The Ubuntu LTS on my primary desktop and I bounce between Linux Mint and Ubuntu (non-LTS) on my laptop. For the month I need windows on the desktop, I just swap hard drives.

--
Mike
Why one month in the year you need Windows? You only work one month per year? :D
jungle_boy
Level 7
Level 7

Post by jungle_boy »

Most of the time I use Linux Mint, 17.1, cinnamon; I use windows when I need Autocad and GPS, because Linux still can't do these two works well.
Samsung Odyssey, Octa-core, i5 9300H, Geforce GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, SSD SAMSUNG NVMe 500GB
LM 21 Cinnamon

Return to “Chat about Linux”