Giving the gift of Linux?

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
NeoGeo64

Giving the gift of Linux?

Post by NeoGeo64 »

Burned DVD's of Linux distros make excellent stocking stuffers. Who else has done this besides me?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Giving the gift of Linux?

Post by jimallyn »

I used to give away CDs of Linux distros, back in the day when most distros came on CDs. I also used to give away CDs of open source software for Windows. Haven't done that in a long time, although I still encourage others to use Linux and open source software whenever the opportunity arises.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
Ph0z3

Post by Ph0z3 »

once xmas is "done" i have 7 computers I will be installing various distros on!

put this up on my facebook about 2 weeks ago...
RacerBG

Post by RacerBG »

I have some unused DVD's like LM 16 Cinnamon or Zorin OS 8. The problem is - I don't know which of my friends can find this useful... :lol:

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)
NeoGeo64

Post by NeoGeo64 »

well, the best things in life are free. Linux is definitely a good thing and a great gift!

Return to “Chat about Linux”