New Linux Mint blog (fan page)

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pappfer

New Linux Mint blog (fan page)

Post by pappfer »

I've created a new Linux Mint fan site which I'm going to update frequently. The website's called LME Linux and will cover news about elementary OS and Linux Mint and also Linux in general. Please feel free to comment or tell your opinion about it. It's just starting and I promise there will be fresh articles about these systems regularly so it'll worth to come back. The URL is: http://lmelinux.net
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
ClutchDisc

Re: New Linux Mint blog (fan page)

Post by ClutchDisc »

Looks nice so far, I just bookmarked it. Thanks! :)
pappfer

Post by pappfer »

Thank you very much! :)

I've just posted an interview with Clem: Interview with Clem, the leader of Linux Mint
ClutchDisc

Post by ClutchDisc »

Thanks, the interview was interesting! :mrgreen: I'm going to keep checking in on that blog regularly.
ClutchDisc

Post by ClutchDisc »

Your Linux Mint banner on the main page is cut off on both the left and the right. I'm not sure if it was meant to be like that, but I think it would look better if it wasn't cut off.
pappfer

Post by pappfer »

Good point. It was cut off automatically. I fixed it now. Thank you! :)
ClutchDisc

Post by ClutchDisc »

pappfer wrote:Good point. It was cut off automatically. I fixed it now. Thank you! :)
Much better!! :wink:

Edit: Just noticed the right edge of the "favorite Linux distro" poll is cut off as well.
pappfer

Post by pappfer »

I'm using a fullHD monitor and I didn't notice that because it's been cut only on smaller resolutions. I fixed that, too. Thanks again. :)
ClutchDisc

Post by ClutchDisc »

You are welcome, looks good now! :)
PatH57

Post by PatH57 »

looks good keep up the good work
/dev/urandom

Post by /dev/urandom »

When I was young, "fan pages" were made for rock bands.

Seems like I've grown old.

Return to “Chat about Linux”