Ubuntu 14.04 fails to boot, init not syncing!!!

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jahid

Ubuntu 14.04 fails to boot, init not syncing!!!

Post by jahid »

I wanted to check out the new ubuntu 14.04 LTS, but after installing the system, it can't boot, says something about init not syncing and suggests to read linux documentation/init.txt!!!!

can this be fixed?

as LM 17 will be based on it, will LM too have this problem?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 fails to boot, init not syncing!!!

Post by karlchen »

Sorry, jahid. I thought it wiser to move your post here. Strictly speaking your post is not about Linux Mint, but about Ubuntu. And the forum police had already complained your post had been found in the wrong place. :wink:
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 792 days now.
Lifeline
jahid

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 fails to boot, init not syncing!!!

Post by jahid »

karlchen wrote:
Sorry, jahid. I thought it wiser to move your post here. Strictly speaking your post is not about Linux Mint, but about Ubuntu. And the forum police had already complained your post had been found in the wrong place. :wink:
thanks for correction...

Return to “Chat about Linux”