I want to use my previous login for the forum

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
CaesarS

I want to use my previous login for the forum

Post by CaesarS »

Hi,

I installed LinuxMint Olivia a couple of years ago and created a user login here at LinuxMint.

The forum "forget password" page requests the username (which I don't remember and tried various ones) in addition to the email address.

How can I reset the password for the older account? (I prefer it as it has all my asked questions from before).

Thank you! Caesar.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Reorx
Level 12
Level 12

Re: I want to use my previous login for the forum

Post by Reorx »

If you know the e-mail address you used, one of the forum administrators should be able to get you back in the saddle with your previous account... An Admin should be along soon... :mrgreen:

If you don't know the user ID or e-mail address, you're probably toast!...
Full time Linux Mint user since 2011 - Currently running LM21C on multiple Dell laptops - mostly Vostro models.

Image Image Image
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Re: I want to use my previous login for the forum

Post by AlbertP »

Instead of reporting this to forum moderators, you can also contact the forum administrators directly using the contact details at http://www.linuxmint.com/contactus.php.
Registered Linux User #528502
Feel free to correct me if I'm trying to write in Spanish, French or German.

Return to “Open Chat”