desktop drag/drop outlne position gone

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
darko_petreski

desktop drag/drop outlne position gone

Post by darko_petreski »

When I first install mint xfce 17, when I grad icons on desktop, the drop position was outlined with green. This was very nice so I could see where the icon will be dropped on the desktop. But suddenly (I do not know how) this functionality is gone. Now when I drag icons on the desktop, there is no more outline of the position where the icon will be placed. How can I restore this feature ?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MtnDewManiac
Level 6
Level 6

Re: desktop drag/drop outlne position gone

Post by MtnDewManiac »

I'm not real sure what you mean, but have you upgraded to 17.1?

You might post at the Xfce community web-forum. There's a person that goes by the handle of ToZ there who is very knowledgeable and helpful (there are others, of course, but I think he might have been known to go so far as to install things on his computer just to be able to troubleshoot folks' issues).

Code: Select all

https://forum.xfce.org/
Regards,
MDM
Mint 18 Xfce 4.12.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Return to “Xfce”