Modify context menu

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rmcellig
Level 4
Level 4

Modify context menu

Post by rmcellig »

This is what I want to appear when I right mouse click in the menu. A folder called Radio that contains .m3u files of the radio stations I listen to. I have created a custom action that works fine with one radio station entry.

Code: Select all

audacious /home/randy/Music/radio/CFRA.m3u
I hav several other stations I want to add (about eight). I thought it would be more practical to have a folder called Radio so that when I select it I would choose what station I want to listen to. I know how to do this in the panel as well as the Whisker menu but I also want the same functionality when I right mouse click as well. Is this possible?

Thanks!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Take care,

Randy
www.mcran.com - my web site
www.chuo.fm - My radio show every Sunday from noon-2pm or 89.1 fM
MtnDewManiac
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Modify context menu

Post by MtnDewManiac »

I just installed Radio Tray and stuck it on one of my panels. Not exactly the solution you asked for - but it's quick and works well.

Regards,
MDM
Mint 18 Xfce 4.12.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
rmcellig
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Modify context menu

Post by rmcellig »

A yes radio tray. I forgot about that one. I use to use it a while back. I'll have to try it again. I totally forgot about that little gem!
Take care,

Randy
www.mcran.com - my web site
www.chuo.fm - My radio show every Sunday from noon-2pm or 89.1 fM

Return to “Xfce”