Blank Panel... sort of.

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
VicDemse

Blank Panel... sort of.

Post by VicDemse »

First off, I'm a really nooby noob here-
I'm using LM Xfce 17, and this is a newly popped up issue, something I'm sure I did that can easily be undone, if I knew where or how I screwed up in the 1st place.
Here's the issue:
I was adjusting my panel (to expand it over two moitors- Done! Nice!) only now when I run a program (say, Firefox, or ANYTHING) there is no "button" for it on my panel, so if I minimize Firefox (or again, ANY program) there is no button to click to maximize it again, or to minimize it from the panel for that matter, so if I minimize something, it just disappears :roll: even though it's still running. Usually, you'd just click it's "button on thepanel to restore it, but there are no buttons ON the panel. (I can alt-tab the program back to the screen, but still...
I don't really think my system is the issue or really relevant, but if anyone cares it's an old Dell latitude D510.
Anyone have a clue as to what I've done? I sure don't!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
VicDemse

Re: Blank Panel... sort of.

Post by VicDemse »

ALSO, no on the right side of the panel it says "No Indicators" though I have icons for power, updates, dropbox, a clock, and volume control. I don't know what "No Indicators" means.

Return to “Xfce”