When I minimize programs, the tabs disappear...[Solved]

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Armstrong
Level 4
Level 4

When I minimize programs, the tabs disappear...[Solved]

Post by Armstrong »

I know I've done something, but I don't know what. Since I installed Mint 16 KDE, if I minimize a program (like Firefox, for instance), there is no tab by which I can bring it back. It disappears from the screen entirely. I know it is still running, for when I shut down the computer, it briefly returns to the screen during the shut down process. What can I do to keep the tabs in a toolbar, or, what can I do to pull the tab back momentarily to maximize the screen? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Hunter
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: When I minimize programs, the tabs disappear...

Post by xenopeek »

Click the cashew in the right corner of your panel. Click to add widgets. Add the window list widget (or called something like that). You probably deleted it, thus no longer showing running or minimized programs on your panel.
Armstrong
Level 4
Level 4

Re: When I minimize programs, the tabs disappear...

Post by Armstrong »

Thanks. That seems to have solved the problem. There is a tab in the top toolbar now for open windows in Firefox. Again, thanks a lot!
Hunter

Return to “Software & Applications”