Connected-or not?

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tosim
Level 2
Level 2

Connected-or not?

Post by tosim »

I've read most of the similar to mine networking connect problems here, and haven/t found an answer, so am posting this query in hopes of a solution.
Been using Mint-MATE for about 6 years, and now have 17.2 on most of my computers. However, while it runs fairly well on my old laptop-Thinkpad T43, I'm having problems with the wireless. Shows I'm connected-92%, but when I go to download anything, pop-up says I'm not connected. Have tried this in several places, same results. Same thing happening to an older Dell laptop, into which I also installed 17.2. Incidentally, when prior to installing 17.2, I first installed Endeavor-Freya, then Puppy,6.0. there were no problems with wireless. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Networking”