Sound and video

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Atervipera

Sound and video

Post by Atervipera »

Hi all ,
I have trouble with my Linux Mint 13 ....sound doesn't play and video video is double speed (in players but on YouTube and others) I try start Linux from CD too but that doesn't have any effect. Do you have any body idea where is problem ?

PCB - MSI 890GMX - G65

Sound and Graphic are from PCB
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
prohc
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Sound and video

Post by prohc »

I don't know why but this is only with mint. Mine started the same thing. Sunday april 13th 2014. After I did an update but since then I have tried to reinstall Linux mint and it still does the same thing even from the CD. I have tried other distro and I don't have that problem. I may try the Mint Debian version and see if that one does it too. :evil:
gtsfer

Post by gtsfer »

I saw a post or two with this same issue in the last week. LMDE Mate 64-bit has not been affected by it fwiw.
prohc
Level 1
Level 1

Post by prohc »

I do not know what the problem is but I'm going back to windows. I have tried running Linux mint from a live DVD and it still does the same thing. I have install other distro that I don't like but they work just fine. I'll check out the next mint version to see if the problem has been corrected, but for now it is back to windows 7

Return to “Sound”