T.E.C. 3001 Steam Greenlight available for Linux

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
miskovic.milos

T.E.C. 3001 Steam Greenlight available for Linux

Post by miskovic.milos »

Hi guys,

I'm one of Phoenix Game Studio develpoers. Recently we have uploaded demo of our game T.E.C. 3001 on Steam Greenlight, so if you have time please take a look.
Here is the link to our game http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=95490143

Cheers!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
miskovic.milos

Re: T.E.C. 3001 Steam Greenlight available for Linux

Post by miskovic.milos »

Hello everyone,

T.E.C. 3001 has been Greenlit, and I just wan't to thank you for your support. We will announce release date soon, for more information you can follow us on:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tec3001
Twitter @phoenixgamess

Cheers!
miskovic.milos

Post by miskovic.milos »

Hello again,

This was the long journey, and finally we can proudly annoucne that T.E.C. 3001 will be available on Steam from April 10, 2014.

This game is good choice for everyone who like fast games full with adrenaline and heart pumping gameplay. So hardcore gamers, bring it on.

Cheers!
myrkat
Level 2
Level 2

Post by myrkat »

I bought this game on Steam and I have to say, it is really fun. Frustratingly fun. I'm old and not a twitch gamer by any means, but I had a great time playing it. So I then bought 3 more copies for my kids and one of their friends. My boys and I all have our own Mint 16 machines (they are on Xfce, I use KDE - for now grrr). Anyway, it plays very smooth, the music and atmosphere are quite fitting and the variety of races really helps in mixing it up.

We even did the multi-player (two players, one machine / split screen) and that was a blast! For the price, this game is a no-brainer to buy. Thank you for keeping Linux in mind when making this great little gem of a game!
Main Comp: i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz + nVidia 760GTX + 16GB RAM + SSD + HDD²
Linux Mint 17.2 - KDE 4.14.2 - kernel 3.16.0-38-generic
Join me and become a Linux Mint Community Sponsor and share some love! (for as little as USD$20 a month)
miskovic.milos

Post by miskovic.milos »

myrkat wrote:I bought this game on Steam and I have to say, it is really fun. Frustratingly fun. I'm old and not a twitch gamer by any means, but I had a great time playing it. So I then bought 3 more copies for my kids and one of their friends. My boys and I all have our own Mint 16 machines (they are on Xfce, I use KDE - for now grrr). Anyway, it plays very smooth, the music and atmosphere are quite fitting and the variety of races really helps in mixing it up.

We even did the multi-player (two players, one machine / split screen) and that was a blast! For the price, this game is a no-brainer to buy. Thank you for keeping Linux in mind when making this great little gem of a game!
Thank you very much for those kind words. We are really really glad that you like our game.
Cheers!

Return to “Gaming”