Problems with Dock, Widgets, Conky on my PC

Add functionality to your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Mr.Knight

Problems with Dock, Widgets, Conky on my PC

Post by Mr.Knight »

Today, I uninstalled the Cairo-Dock 3.4 due to some glitch like cutting menu (which can be used by clicking right mouse button) and unable to mount error (shortcut widget by Cairo) on the KDE (too bad that I don't have screenshots :oops: ). Also, I noticed that some of the conky manger's widgets don't perform well with bugs except Coyotes simple RC clock like transparent issue (I have to select transparent manually on menu in order to remove black letter boxes), impossible to resize (that doesn't change their size at all) and auto resize (they are not fit on my desktop 1366x768 when I select them) and font errors (like some texts don't on the locations which are supposed to be same as preview images) on the KDE. Furthermore, KDE widgets like folder are keep moving and return to their default size despite of my configuration when I reboot (I posted the KDE widget issue on the hardware forum but I'm writing it again since it seems to be appropriate to post on this section) :x . How should I do it? I also like to know which dock is the best for KDE Mint that docks like Cairo aren't suitable for it due to these glitches :roll: .

Note:
As I mentioned, I don't have screenshots about Cairo-Dock except Conky Manager and KDE widget.
The version of the Conky Manager is 2.3.1.
The KDE version is 4.13.3 (provided by Mint team as update).
My GPU is Geforce 610M 2GB.
You can look at my posts about KDE widget issues which is not solved yet at http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=180604
I'm using Mint 17 KDE AMD 64.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Mr.Knight

Re: Problems with Dock, Widgets, Conky on my PC

Post by Mr.Knight »

Here comes Screentshots Part 2 due to limitation of 3 shots.
Last edited by Mr.Knight on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Knight

Re: Problems with Dock, Widgets, Conky on my PC

Post by Mr.Knight »

Screenshots Part 4

Return to “Compiz, Conky, Docks & Widgets”