[SOLVED]Another HP Wireless Printer Installation Problem

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ozo

[SOLVED]Another HP Wireless Printer Installation Problem

Post by Ozo »

I have installed the HPlip software and enabled the usb printing but can not enable wireless printing. I get this error message when I try:
jjjj.png
When I click OK I get this:
jjjj.png
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer connects to the wireless router but is not able to print.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Ozo

Re: Another HP Wireless Printer Installation Problem

Post by Ozo »

I entered the ip address in the browser search and the HP utility looks good but will not enable wireless printing to my network. I have another printer now and did the same thing and it prints wirelessly from my Linux Mint installation using the network printer. The printer is HP Laserjet Pro M201dw. They are available on Amazon used for about $50. I bought this one used on Ebay for $70. It is like new with only 600 pages printed and the toner is still 60% full. Toner can be found for only $10. I am really pleased. This makes my Linux Mint system complete. :D

Return to “Cinnamon”