Add button is missing in the Expo mode on Linux Mint 17.1

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
heavymetalica

Add button is missing in the Expo mode on Linux Mint 17.1

Post by heavymetalica »

I use Linux Mint 17.1 (Rebecca) 64bit with Cinnamon. The little "+" button for adding workspaces is missing in the expo mode (ctrl+alt+up or hovering over a hot corner). I do not have any external tool like Compiz installed. Any idea?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Re: Add button is missing in the Expo mode on Linux Mint 17.

Post by Cosmo. »

Is this an external monitor? It looks, as if it is not correctly centered. The right edge of the right workspace should be some pixel away from the right edge of the visible display.

BTW: You can add an additional workspace with the + key in the alphanumerical keyboard (not meant as a solution, but as a workaround9.
heavymetalica

Post by heavymetalica »

This is a desktop machine and the monitor is the only monitor I am using at the moment. The + sign on the keyboard worked and added a workspace though.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

Your answer is obviously a "yes" to my question. Correct the settings on the monitor, this should make the + sign get shown.

Return to “Cinnamon”