Looking for information about Cinnamon

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pcpunk
Level 5
Level 5

Looking for information about Cinnamon

Post by pcpunk »

Please help me with finding info on Cinnamon, specifically, where it tells one if it will be good for them and states it is generally used on newer computers. The particular info. is on this site I am sure of it. I can't seem to keep track of all this info. I have a bunch of it bookmarked but not this apparently. Thanks guys you have been of great help!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
HP Compaq nx7400, Cinnamon 19.2
Intel R Core™2CPU, T5500@1.66GHz, 4GB Crucial RAM
Super Clean Runs Perfect
Pilosopong Tasyo
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Looking for information about Cinnamon

Post by Pilosopong Tasyo »

A thread title of "OMG!" is not informative. Read the forum rules:
[4] Use Informative Titles
  • Use a title that is specific. Do not use titles such as, "HELP ME!!!" or "linuxmint fails". Instead, make titles that define the problem in a clear and concise manner such as, "Kernel Panic: Wifi Intel 3945AGN". A clear title will attract more views to the topic.
Changed the title to something more relevant.
o Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime!
o If an issue has been fixed, please edit your first post and add the word [SOLVED].
pcpunk
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Looking for information about Cinnamon

Post by pcpunk »

Sorry...but it seemed to be relevant at the time as I can never find the info. I am looking for.
HP Compaq nx7400, Cinnamon 19.2
Intel R Core™2CPU, T5500@1.66GHz, 4GB Crucial RAM
Super Clean Runs Perfect

Return to “Cinnamon”