How can I move between desktops in GUI Linux Mint 17 mate

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jah2

How can I move between desktops in GUI Linux Mint 17 mate

Post by jah2 »

Hi!
How can I moves beetwen desktops in GUI Linux Mint 17 mate.
By default i can moves between 4 desktops - press ctrl+alt +left or right arrow,
but i don't know how can i do it in graphical user interface, can i do it?
Thanks!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Re: How can I move between desktops in GUI Linux Mint 17 mat

Post by all41 »

You can right click the panel and add the workplace switcher applet
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.
jah2

Re: How can I move between desktops in GUI Linux Mint 17 mat

Post by jah2 »

all41 wrote:You can right click the panel and add the workplace switcher applet
thanks you so much, i found this applet, in linux mint 17.1 mate it's called Workspace switcher

can i ask you another some questions:
how hotkeys i can use to open folder my computer and hotkeys to to minimize all Windows?
this is tedious to click menu and click computer and sometimes tedious to click applet "Show desktop", i want to use some hotkeys as well as press win+e and win+d in windows

PS: i want to ask you yet one questions: how can i move applet "minimize all Windows" to the the maximum of the right right
but i solved it himself: remove the tick "lock to panel" wherever necessary (some locked panel can prevent to move it where you want) and right click -> move -> and move mouse where you need and left click there, after you may lock this panel for all time

Return to “MATE”