Mint t-shirts

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
vinoman
Level 5
Level 5

Mint t-shirts

Post by vinoman »

Does anyone put out Mint t-shirts? I plan to do a Linux workshop in October and will feature Linux Mint. It would be nice to wear a Linux Mint t-shirt at the event.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Mint t-shirts

Post by Husse »

We've had problems with the shop and it has been closed some time, but it's obviously open again
http://linuxmint-shop.de/
You reach it from the main page too - an ad in the sponsors section
vinoman
Level 5
Level 5

Post by vinoman »

CaptainTux wrote:I'd like to know more about this workshop you are putting on. Is this for a university? Tech students, non tech?
The event is called Lindependence, I hope to secure a space at the Multnomah Art Center in Portland OR. It is open to the general public. I believe half the people of Portland would be happier using Linux Mint than Windows if they only knew about it! They need to be exposed to Linux in a simple and direct way.

I plan to hold it Oct 4 or 18th. it will run from 10-4 and we plan to give a short talk and hand out Live CDs and and do installs for all who bring their computers to the event. I'm working with Larry Cafiero of HeliOS Solutions out of Felton. CA. I'm looking forward to this event! :)
vinoman
Level 5
Level 5

Post by vinoman »

This will be my first time working with Larry. I will take photos and document the event.
Husse

Post by Husse »

Good luck with the event - I'll be some thousand miles away :)
And order the tshirts early - and as I said - I did not remember that the shop was reopened
vinoman
Level 5
Level 5

Post by vinoman »

Husse wrote:Good luck with the event - I'll be some thousand miles away :)
And order the tshirts early - and as I said - I did not remember that the shop was reopened
Thanks.

I sent a message to Clem about any donations for Live Mint CDs for the event. Is that OK?

How do I go about requesting Mint CDs to distribute to people at the event? (25-50 copies)
Husse

Post by Husse »

I think you should pm Clem about that - he's the one that's "doing business"
Remember he's got alot to do so it could take a while and use a good subject line :)
vinoman
Level 5
Level 5

Post by vinoman »

I send a pm to Clem on Friday. I shows that it was sent, but I see a 1 message in the outbox. Why would it list that if it says sent by the pm I sent but it doesn't show a record of it in the sent box?
Husse

Post by Husse »

It remains in the outbox until the recipient moves it from the inbox
vinoman
Level 5
Level 5

Post by vinoman »

Husse wrote:It remains in the outbox until the recipient moves it from the inbox
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Return to “Other topics”