Libreoffice is missing some icons

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Yanpas

Libreoffice is missing some icons

Post by Yanpas »

New Libreoffice's (4.4) panel is missing some icons on the panel and they transform into text labels, which consumes a lot of space. By the way there is a Sifr theme which is very similar to Mint. It would be cool to port icons from Sifr to Mint's "Humanity", especially drawing panel.

PS If there will be a need - I may name exact icons.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
phd21
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Libreoffice is missing some icons

Post by phd21 »

Yanpas wrote:New Libreoffice's (4.4) panel is missing some icons on the panel and they transform into text labels, which consumes a lot of space. By the way there is a Sifr theme which is very similar to Mint. It would be cool to port icons from Sifr to Mint's "Humanity", especially drawing panel.

PS If there will be a need - I may name exact icons.
Hi Yanpas,

You could re-install it. How did you get LibreOffice version 4.4 installed? In the current Linux Mint, I think they are only at 4.2 something.

FYI: It would help us to know what edition and version of Linux Mint you are using, Like version 17 or 17.1 or ??, and what edition of Linux Mint: Cinnamon, Mate, KDE (my fav), or Xfce, 32-bit or 64-bit? Perhaps some more hardware info too. There are some differences in each. You can also put this information into your signature line of your profile under the "user control panel" in the upper left of this forum screen, so that when you post a question, or reply to one, we will have information to help you out. You can see an example under my post and other user's posts. You can get this information from your System Menu option System Information, or Infocenter, or by typing in a console terminal "inxi -Fx".
Phd21: Mint 20 Cinnamon & KDE Neon 64-bit Awesome OS's, Dell Inspiron I5 7000 (7573, quad core i5-8250U ) 2 in 1 touch screen
Yanpas

Re: Libreoffice is missing some icons

Post by Yanpas »

I have manually installed 4.4 (this version has updated panels) because 4.2 is out of support. Guess that 17.2 will ship newer LO version too. I have update info in signature line Linux Mint 17.1 64bit, Desktop: XFCE 4.11 Kernel 3.16. :)

Return to “Your Artwork”